Wednesday 20 August 2008

Meredith 2008 Lineup Announced


photo by Snork Maiden

I've missed out on the first round of ticket allocation for one of the best festivals in Australia: Meredith. The good news though (according to them) is that I might be able to buy some in the second round... so fingers crossed! It will be my first year though without a free media ticket and a VIP car pass, which has previously enabled me to get in before most others and snap up a sweet spot in the bush. Needless to say I am a little worried about how I'll go this year, and having been able to experience the wonderful ease of three ATP Festivals in the UK over the last 18 months I also wonder whether I really want to do the camping thing anymore. Hmm.

So, ok, anyway... the lineup is what you came for, here is the first announcement...

TEN EAST. HOLY FUCK. MGMT. SAUL WILLIAMS. TAME IMPALA. MAN MAN. MOUNTAIN GOATS. BEACHES. THE BRONX. GRAND SALVO. FINAL FANTASY. MUSCLES. LITTLE RED. BLACK DIAMOND HEAVIES. THE RUBY SUNS. YACHT CLUB DJS. ARCHITECTURE IN HELSINKI. REGURGITATOR. THE DATSUNS. COMBO LA REVELACION. ADAM GREEN.

Very promising. Discussion and more details on Mess and Noise if you like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have decided i'm going to go this year. first time ever! (hell, first time camping in fact. am i going to smell like a dirty hippy for 3 days?)

so are you back in oz for good ryan? what's the deal? (feel free to email me the response if necessary)