Wednesday 28 May 2008

Lifestyle Brands

Ever get that feeling where if you hear a piece of useless jargon uttered one more time you're gonna slip out into the street, unholster your uzi and let it spray at the unsuspecting public? No? Ok. just me then...

Hipster Runoff on the weekend let fly with this overdue attack/piss-take on the all pervasive 'lifestyle brand' putrid shit concept that seems to be clogging up the 'real' world we live in. I know that I should be able to just get over my anger at this all pervasive, erosive marketting bollocks, after all i work in PR/Marketting myself... cough... but something snapped inside me when i saw the post and i'm ready to sign up wherever is needed to purge the Earth of the LB. Can i get an Amen?

...Or as one person commented: "this post just set me on my life's path". Amen.

No comments: