Friday 18 July 2008

Hottest Digital Music Sites

I'm caught in a dilemma. I'm back in Melbourne, feeling very out of the loop with the local music scene and goings-on, but with a lot of time on my hands in the Victorian countryside. I have zero motivation to post to the blog, and if i did i couldn't use my Mac since i have no way to connect it to the computer/broadband here (until i get an ethernet cable). So, I've little else to do other than be lazy, whingey and sissy-dicked. I have been trawling the net a little in boredom though, and scoping out some recommendations from friends, hence this which came to me from Danny Jumpertz at Feral Media. Wired's Listening Post Hottest Music Sites Online. According to them:

Sites were chosen based not only on what they currently do for music fans, but also on their potential to impact the future development of the music industry. Based on how things go with the first iteration, this list could be updated periodically and opened for voting.

Fave's of mine get a look in like RCRD LABEL and MUXTAPE, plus some new ones too which i'm yet to have adventures within. Anway, I now share it with you. Tada.

No comments: